Вход на сайт

Просмотр новости

Найдите то, что Вас интересует

Sir Rod Stewart calls off remaining tour dates after coronary stent procedure

Дата публикации: 12-08-2026 18:51:20

Rod Stewart has canceled the remaining dates of his farewell tour after undergoing a coronary procedure. The 81-year-old says he's "already feeling better" and looks forward to returning to the stage.

Основное содержимое страницы с новостью.

Rod Stewart, 81, cancels remaining "One Last Time" tour dates after undergoing a coronary stent procedure. (Scripps News)

Rod Stewart calls off remaining tour dates after coronary stent procedure

Music-Rod Stewart

By: AP via Scripps News Group

Sir Rod Stewart will be unable to continue his “One Last Time” farewell tour following a coronary stent procedure, and after postponing and canceling a few performances, a representative for the singer has confirmed.

Stewart canceled his Tuesday night performance at Rocket Arena in Cleveland shortly after postponing his Sunday concert in Cincinnati at Riverbend Music Center. The latter venue said at the time that it was due “to an unforeseen but minor medical procedure that required prompt attention.”

Stewart also canceled a few dates earlier this year, including two in Las Vegas and one in San Diego.

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT | ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ singer Bonnie Tyler dies in Portugal at 75

“Following further medical evaluation, Sir Rod Stewart has successfully undergone a routine coronary stent procedure. Doctors are pleased with his recovery, and Rod is doing very well and has returned to his normal daily activities,” a statement from his publicist read. “On the advice of his doctors, he will take the next four weeks to recuperate and regain full fitness before returning to the stage. Unfortunately, this means he will be unable to continue his current tour dates.”

It added that “information regarding affected performances will be communicated by the respective promoters and venues.”

Stewart, 81, was scheduled to appear through Sept. 3 in North America, including his six-night residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and a few dates in Mexico.

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT | Jury finds Live Nation, Ticketmaster operated monopoly over concert venues

“I’m already feeling better and very much on the mend. I want to thank the doctors, nurses and everyone who has taken such wonderful care of me,” Stewart said in the statement. “I’m deeply disappointed to miss these shows and sorry to let my fans down, but I look forward to getting back on stage and having a good time with you all again soon.”

The Grammy Award-winning Stewart, whose signature rasp made him a rock ‘n’ roll legend, has sold millions of records across his career's many decades. Perhaps best known for hits like “Maggie May” and “Tonight’s the Night,” he has been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame twice.

Схожие новости

#Наименование новостиТональностьИнформативностьДата публикации
1Sir Rod Stewart calls off remaining tour dates after coronary stent procedure05.5412-08-2026
2Sir Rod Stewart calls off remaining tour dates after coronary stent procedure09.7911-08-2026
3Rod Stewart cancels farewell tour after heart procedure: ‘DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED’07.1312-08-2026
4Rod Stewart annulla date del tour Usa dopo intervento al cuore01012-08-2026
5Rod Stewart sagt Auftritt wegen medizinischen Eingriffs ab011.111-08-2026
6Rod Stewart has heart procedure, cancels Minnesota State Fair concert011.1611-08-2026
7Род Стюарт отменил концерты в США из-за операции на сердце015.2612-08-2026
8Preocupación por el estado de salud de Rod Stewart: se desvanece en pleno concierto y tienen que ponerle oxígeno-2629-06-2026
9Rock legend Glenn Hughes announces retirement from touring due to health issues014.5506-08-2026
1081-летний музыкант-легенда прервал концерт ради кислородного баллона0522-06-2026

Классификация: Культура. Схожих патентов: 0. Схожих новостей: 10. Тональность: 0. Информативность: 5.54. Источник: www.wptv.com.