Вход на сайт

Просмотр новости

Найдите то, что Вас интересует

Channel Seven resurrects I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! after Ten 'rested' the long-running series

Дата публикации: 15-07-2026 00:54:10

The long-running reality TV series I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia is set to be revived, after Channel Ten axed it in May.

Основное содержимое страницы с новостью.

By JIMMY BRIGGS, SHOWBUSINESS REPORTER

Published: 20:26 EDT, 14 July 2026 | Updated: 20:54 EDT, 14 July 2026

The long-running reality TV series I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia is set to be revived, after Channel Ten axed it in May.

On Wednesday, it was reported that Channel Seven has resurrected the series and will be screening a rebooted version in 2027.

The upcoming series promises to bring audiences its trademark humour, adventure and suspenseful challenges, with a brand new line-up of famous stars competing in a jungle.

It is unclear who will be presenting the new outing, which was once hosted by Robert Irwin and Julia Morris. 

'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! is one of the world's most recognisable entertainment formats. We're incredibly excited to welcome it to Seven in 2027,' said Angus Ross, Managing Director, Television and Streaming, following the announcement. 

The long-running reality TV series I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia is set to be revived (Pictured: Former hosts Robert Irwin and Julia Morris)

'This is a proven franchise with a passionate fan base... we're looking forward to bringing our own fresh energy and ambition to its next chapter.' 

I'm a Celeb aired on Channel Ten from 2015 until earlier this year.

Across its run, a host of both international and Australian celebrities featured on the series, including Malcolm in the Middle's Frankie Muniz and The Brady Bunch's Barry Williams. 

It comes after Robert Irwin spoke out after IAC was axed by Ten.

The celebrity conservationist shared his gratitude at being given the opportunity to host the all-star series for three seasons. 

'I want to express what an absolute privilege it has been to work on this show for the past three seasons,' Robert said in a statement.

'I grew up watching this show as so many Aussies do... to be part of the fantastic team that make this series a reality felt like a dream come true.' 

The 22-year-old then thanked his co-star Julia Morris, who he has worked with since taking over the role from Dr Chris Brown in 2024. 

On Wednesday, it was reported that Channel Seven has resurrected the series 

'I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! is one of the world's most recognisable entertainment formats. We're incredibly excited to welcome it to Seven in 2027,' said Angus Ross, Managing Director, Television and Streaming, following the announcement 

'We have had the honour of sharing incredible stories, creating a platform to shine a light on amazing charities that our celebrities have supported along the way,' he said.

'And to do it all alongside my co-host, and friend, Julia Morris made it a truly life-changing experience I will remember for the rest of my life.'

In May, Ten made the official announcement to pull the show from its 2027 line-up, following weeks of speculation.

'We have made the decision to rest IAC in 2027 as we focus on offering our audience a range of content on all platforms,' a Network 10 spokesperson said in a statement. 

'We look forward to working with Julia Morris and Robert Irwin on other projects.'

Схожие новости

#Наименование новостиТональностьИнформативностьДата публикации
1Major shake-up for new season of I'm A Celebrity Australia as insider reveals why Channel Ten will 'NEVER cancel the series'09.5712-06-2025
2Robert Irwin lands dream TV gig following cancellation of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!: 'This is my audition to be able to run the course'06.9419-07-2026
3I'm A Celebrity Australia fans threaten to 'boycott' show after major announcement: 'I definitely won't be watching'06.8228-11-2024
4I'm A Celebrity fans threaten to boycott the series if 'mumager' Terri Irwin gets her way and installs Bindi as co-host alongside son Robert08.4306-08-2024
5I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Australia winner revealed as unlikely star takes the jungle crown04.716-02-2025
6Shock as beloved star kicked off I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!05.8204-02-2026
7Shock as beloved reality TV star becomes the first person to get eliminated from the new season of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!03.3904-02-2025
8Channel 10 confirm Robert Irwin has signed on to return for another season of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here following reports TV star was jumping ship to rival network: 'What a load of croc!'09.2624-04-2024
9Married At First Sight's Jessika Power tipped for I'm A Celebrity Australia comeback amid 'desperate push for TV fame'06.3215-12-2024
10Several I'm A Celebrity stars could replace established TV hosts amid claims star salaries are 'not sustainable'010.3510-05-2024

Классификация: Культура. Схожих патентов: 0. Схожих новостей: 10. Тональность: 0. Информативность: 7.69. Источник: www.dailymail.co.uk.