Вход на сайт

Просмотр новости

Найдите то, что Вас интересует

Awkward moment F1 TV presenter admits he doesn't know which Jonas brother he's interviewing in front of singer during Monaco GP grid walk

Дата публикации: 26-05-2024 15:44:35

The Sky Sports F1 pundit, who's made several on-air blunders during his infamous pre-race grid walks, admitted he didn't know who Joe Jonas was before approaching the singer for an interview.

Основное содержимое страницы с новостью.

Martin Brundle has done it again. 

The Sky Sports F1 pundit, who's made several on-air blunders during his infamous pre-race grid walks, admitted he didn't know who Joe Jonas was before approaching the singer for an interview on Sunday.

'We've got one of the Jonas brothers here,' Brundle said on the live broadcast, while walking up the Monaco Grand Prix starting grid. 

'I'm going to admit - I could lie, I could make something up - but I don't know which one,' he added. 

Joe, who is in a band with his brothers Kevin and Nick, didn't seem to be offended by the gaffe, as he shared a laugh with Brundle. 

F1 presenter Martin Brundle admitted he didn't know which Jonas brother he was interviewing 

The Burnin' Up musician said he's a fan of the sport, and has previously attended F1 races in Miami, Austin and Montreal. 

'I'm friendly with Pierre,' Joe explained, referencing Alpine driver, Pierre Gasly. 

'So I hope to see a good return for him.' 

After an electric qualifying session Saturday, which saw hometown hero Charles Leclerc take pole from McLaren's Oscar Piastri, the lights went out for the race Sunday afternoon. 

Reigning world champion Max Verstappen started in sixth place with little opportunity to maneuver on the track, which is notorious for its difficulty to complete overtakes. 

Meanwhile, his teammate Sergio Perez walked away from a 'monster' 160mph crash on a chaotic opening lap of the Grand Prix. 

Joe said he's attended multiple F1 races, including the US Grand Prix in Texas last year

The marshals were forced to clear a significant amount of debris before racing could resume

The Red Bull driver, who started 16th, was tagged by the Haas of Kevin Magnussen heading uphill after the first corner. 

The Dane’s front left caught Perez’s rear right, sending him flying into the barriers.

Perez then ricochet into the other Haas of Nico Hulkenberg in dramatic pinball action that triggered a lengthy red flag while the debris was cleared.

Perez’s car was all but destroyed with just one wheel left attached, though the monocoque protected the driver from physical damage.

Both Haas drivers also emerged from the collision without obvious injuries.

Схожие новости

#Наименование новостиТональностьИнформативностьДата публикации
1Martin Brundle's hilarious reaction to getting shoved during Monaco Grand Prix grid walk3607-06-2026
2Lando Norris admits he was 'clueless' after finishing sixth in Bahrain Grand Prix qualifying - as McLaren team-mate Oscar Piastri secured pole08.3112-04-2025
3F1 star Pierre Gasly reveals the shocking bedroom offer a fan made to him and Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc07.9630-10-2024
4Kim Kardashian cheers on boyfriend Lewis Hamilton at Monaco Grand Prix alongside sister Khloe0206-06-2026
5Kim Kardashian channels '90s leather-clad Victoria Beckham as she steps out at the Monaco Grand Prix to support boyfriend Lewis Hamilton0506-06-2026
6Lewis Hamilton's Ferrari boss, 58, taken to hospital just hours before pivotal Monaco qualifying0506-06-2026
7Inside Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes' 'special' bond with two F1 stars ahead of Miami GP07.8102-05-2025
8JONATHAN McEVOY: Christian Horner and the curious case of Geri's arrival: Alleged texts. Netflix cameras everywhere. This will be the most photographed event in F1 history. And the most brazen-2602-03-2024
9Max Verstappen loathes F1’s LEGO parade ahead of British Grand Prix– and he’s unapologetic about it05.4104-07-2026

Классификация: Спорт. Схожих патентов: 0. Схожих новостей: 9. Тональность: 0. Информативность: 10.41. Источник: www.dailymail.co.uk.