Вход на сайт

Просмотр новости

Найдите то, что Вас интересует

Attempted UAV attack on Moscow largest in two years — TASS calculations

Дата публикации: 18-08-2026 03:42:00

According to Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin, 620 UAVs flew toward Moscow and the Moscow Region

Основное содержимое страницы с новостью.

MOSCOW, August 18. /TASS/. The attempted attack on Moscow by hostile drones was the largest in the past two years, according to TASS calculations based on data released by Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin.

According to the mayor, 620 UAVs flew toward Moscow and the Moscow Region between Monday evening and 5:00 a.m. Moscow time on Tuesday, with 180 drones destroyed in the capital region. "Emergency services are working at the sites where debris fell," the mayor said on his official Max channel.

Prior to this, the largest attempted hostile drone attack took place between the evening of August 15 and 6:30 a.m. Moscow time on August 16. According to the mayor, 600 UAVs flew toward the capital, with 201 destroyed in the Moscow Region.

Sobyanin also reported that between the evening of July 6 and 6:00 a.m. Moscow time on July 7, air defense forces downed more than 430 drones, including 36 while approaching Moscow.

In addition, between 8:30 p.m. Moscow time on July 19 and 5:00 a.m. on July 20, more than 400 UAVs flew toward Moscow and the surrounding region. Most of them, Sobyanin said, were neutralized by air defenses at distant approaches, while 85 were destroyed while approaching the capital.

The mayor previously reported that more than 390 drones flew toward the Moscow Region between 8:30 p.m. Moscow time on July 27 and 6:30 a.m. on July 28, while more than 370 UAVs flew toward the region between 8:30 p.m. on July 17 and the early hours of July 18, most of which were neutralized by air defenses at distant approaches. Sobyanin also said that more than 300 hostile UAVs were destroyed between the evening of July 11 and the evening of July 12, including 45 while approaching Moscow. More than 200 hostile drones flew toward the capital on July 4.

The mayor reported the most massive attack on March 11, 2025. At the time, he said that "74 drones were downed while approaching Moscow, while hundreds of combat drones were shot down at various defensive lines overall."

Схожие новости

#Наименование новостиТональностьИнформативностьДата публикации
1Собянин: с вечера Москву пытались атаковать 620 БПЛА013.118-08-2026
2Собянин: Москву с вечера пытались атаковать 600 беспилотников016.4116-08-2026
3ТАСС: попытка атаки БПЛА на Москву стала одной из крупнейших за два года0518-07-2026
4ТАСС: попытка атаки БПЛА на Москву стала одной из самых крупных за два года0704-07-2026
5ТАСС: попытка атаки БПЛА на Москву стала одной из крупнейших за несколько лет0720-07-2026
6Собянин: более шести тысяч беспилотников пытались атаковать Москву за июль09.6301-08-2026
7ТАСС: Попытка атаки БПЛА на Москву стала крупнейшей за два года0507-07-2026
8ТАСС: попытка атаки БПЛА на Москву стала одной из крупнейших за несколько лет0712-07-2026
9ТАСС: попытка атаки БПЛА на Москву стала одной из крупнейших за несколько лет0512-07-2026

Классификация: Москва. Схожих патентов: 0. Схожих новостей: 9. Тональность: 0. Информативность: 11.23. Источник: tass.com.