Вход на сайт

Просмотр новости

Найдите то, что Вас интересует

Craig McLachlan reveals plans for a career comeback as he signs with famous celebrity agent

Дата публикации: 06-04-2024 13:25:24

Craig McLachlan opened up on Saturday about his plans for a career comeback after being fully acquitted of assault charges.

Основное содержимое страницы с новостью.

Craig McLachlan opened up on Saturday about his plans for a career comeback after being fully acquitted of assault charges.

The veteran actor, 58, revealed he has signed with legendary talent manager Max Markson to relaunch his career and is in the process of creating a musical.

'I miss communing with my audiences and it is time to get back to it, to get back on the horse,' he told the Herald Sun.

'A song or two has turned into 35 and there is an entire show that speaks to not just the last six years, but life, really.'

McLachlan promised his musical would be a humorous and lively production, despite the challenges he has faced over the past few years.

Craig McLachlan (pictured) opened up on Saturday about his plans for a career comeback after being fully acquitted of assault charges

'It is not all doom and gloom. If the right film or TV project came up I would love to get back to doing that.' 

Craig has been making moves towards a comeback and  stunned fans when he played a surprise gig at a Sydney pub in March. 

The performer sang some of his own tunes in a solo set, then joined country singer Andy Penkow as a back-up guitarist for his headline show in the inner-city venue.

The Daily Telegraph reported at the time that McLachlan is set to tour with Penkow who was recently nominated for a Golden Guitar.

The veteran actor, 58, revealed he has signed with legendary talent manager Max Markson to relaunch his career and is in the process of creating a musical

The former Neighbours star later shared video to his X feed of himself sitting on stage performing with Penkow.

According to the report the pair will be doing shows in Queensland and Victoria in the coming weeks.

McLachlan told the publication the duo will next be playing in Dubbo, with other towns in NSW to follow.

The former Neighbours star said he will be performing covers, his hit Mona as well as some new tunes.

Craig has been making moves towards a comeback and stunned fans when he played a surprise gig at a Sydney pub in March

McLachlan, was charged with assault and indecent assault over complaints from female co-stars in a stage production of the Rocky Horror Picture Show in Melbourne in 2014, during which he played the role of Frank-N-Furter.

McLachlan was later handed a $500,000 payout in April last year, after he was acquitted of his assault charges.

He strongly denied the allegations against him.

Magistrate Belinda Wallington found him not guilty of 13 charges following a four-week contested hearing in the Victorian Melbourne Magistrates Court in December 2020.

'I miss communing with my audiences and it is time to get back to it, to get back on the horse,' he told the Herald Sun  

Схожие новости

#Наименование новостиТональностьИнформативностьДата публикации
1Craig McLachlan admits he attempted to take his own life following indecent assault allegations: 'I was sadly, contemplating the unimaginable'04.6810-10-2023
2Craig McLachlan calls the fallout from his sexual assault charges 'wrong and dangerous' and says SAS Australia was a way to 'exorcise pain with pain' after quitting the show06.7531-10-2023
3Craig McLachlan makes a comeback to the stage after legal woes alongside Golden Guitar nominee Andy Penkow07.6602-03-2024
4Craig McLachlan makes stunning confession during season premiere of SAS Australia - after the actor was cleared of indecent assault charges05.7210-10-2023
5Craig McLachlan reveals he was forced to overcome his 'extreme social anxiety' after 'trauma' of assault charges ahead of SAS Australia07.501-10-2023
6Craig McLachlan breaks down as he recalls his assault trial in new SAS Australia trailer as Stephanie Rice, Anthony Mundine and other celebs are buried alive in the desert05.111-09-2023
7Craig McLachlan's gross nickname on SAS Australia is revealed before he quits the show after collapsing04.9830-10-2023
8Australia's 'hottest criminal' reveals his career plans as he walks free from jail after his police mugshot went viral06.0111-07-2024
9Craig McLachlan dramatically quits SAS Australia after collapsing and calling for a doctor: 'I'm broken'07.0230-10-2023
10Ant Middleton confirms huge SAS Australia shake-up as former star is set to return to the show09.1119-10-2024

Классификация: Спорт. Схожих патентов: 0. Схожих новостей: 10. Тональность: 0. Информативность: 6.4. Источник: www.dailymail.co.uk.